Landscaping – with focus on the details
HedeDanmark has employees with profound expertise and experience in working with landscaping. Through the departments, HedeDanmark Anlægsgartnere (former name – Skælskør Anlægsgartnere) and the department for playgrounds and outdoor environments, HedeDanmark keeps focus on creating gardens and facilities that express quality and creativity.
When HedeDanmark is designing something new, it is performed with focus on the details – on what stands out, and what can add something extra out of the ordinary to a garden or facility.
- green values
- plantings with the right types of flowers, fragrance and colour
- creating a complete solution in the grass, plantings, paths, paving, etc.
- providing facilities of a high quality that appear unique and are of a high professional standard
HedeDanmark often focuses on a landscaping solution that subsequently requires a minimum of maintenance. However, this means that colours and shapes form important parts of a garden or facility.
- resources to handle many types of both green and grey landscaping
- a solution based on new area
- a product tailored to each customer and each area as a whole
- effective solutions with regard to the client's goals, desires and economy
Possible parts of a landscaping contract:
- granite paving (cobblestone, paving stone, boulder walls, etc.)
- composition of plants for perennial beds, bushes, trees and hedges
- grass establishment, grass sowing or turf
- establishment of a sensory garden, playground or other types of gardens
It depends entirely on the customer's wishes, what will be included in an agreement. Our starting point will always be the customer's expectations and the objectives of the facility.